If you have water damage in your home or business in San Diego, we can help!
Water Damage in San Diego
Our San Diego Water Damage and Flood Restoration Service technicians can help you with the repair. Water Damage in San Diego occurs to homes and businesses due to many reasons, such as:
- Ruptured or leaking supply line under your sink, refrigerator, toilet or dishwasher
- Leaky roofs or pipes
- Broken water beds
- Ruptured fish tanks
What ever caused your home to be water damaged, DryHome can help get you back on track quickly and effectively. We have technicians stationed throughout the county.
Water Damage Emergency Response Recommended within 1-2 hours.
Flooded homes and businesses must be fixed quickly repair and professionally, since mold growth can occur in as little as 24 hours. If water is not removed quickly, you could have a costly mold removal job in your hands. A musty foul odor is one of the first indications that mold is starting to grow.
We guarantee Emergency Response within 1-2 hours any time of day or night. We specialize in advanced drying and de-humidification techniques. DryHome rapidly removes/repairs water and moisture from carpets, floors, and walls minimizing the disruption, so you can get back to your home or work. The result is we save property owners and insurance companies valuable time and money.
We offer the following Water Damage services:
- Emergency water extraction
- Drying and dehumidification Promoting Airflow Testing and Monitoring
- Contents & Structural Drying
- Move Out / Pack Out
See our reviews on DryHome On Yelp!
Water Damage FAQs and Tips
DryHome recommends the following Emergency Steps for you to take after a disaster. Whether you sustain damage from water, fire or smoke, let DryHome help you out. By calling us first we can guide you through some simple steps to help minimize the damage.
This guide has some helpful tips you should take to minimize the damage until the DryHome professional restoration service arrives. DryHome can perform all necessary emergency services you need to turn your house into a home again.
Water Damage Emergency Cleaning Tips (after deemed safe)
- Blot or mop excess water.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstered cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and carpeting.
- Wipe excess water from furniture.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying.
- Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Call a DryHome professional for more information
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TV’s or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Leave books, magazines, or any colored items on wet carpets or floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures (if ceiling is wet).
- Leave wet fabrics in place.